It’s Time to do the Hop…

     I mentioned before that I am stepping out of my comfort zone. I remember the first time I joined someone’s blog hop, and I was so nervous to push the submit button! Now that the nervousness has gone away, and I have gotten over the fact that complete strangers are reading my most personal feelings, I am ready to take the next step… co hosting a Blog Hop!!!


     My partner in crime for my newest adventure is Gwen from A Little Unhinged. She's a little unhinged, and I'm a little Bonkers so I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship : ) And without further ado, here are the rules for the Hop...
OK, so there is really only one rule, and it's pretty easy...

  1. All you have to do is follow A Little Unhinged, and Figuring it Out as we Grow via GFC, RSS, Facebook, and/or Twitter. Really whatever social media tickles your fancy tickles ours too : ) Leave a comment to let us know and we will both gladly follow you back.

     Link ups will begin on Thursday, August 2nd... That's this Thursday... Can you believe it's already August??? >