Never Stop Growing…

     In case you couldn’t tell by the title, I love watching my family grow. I love watching my kids get bigger, and do more things, but I love watching them grow into their own little people. I hope that even when their bodies stop growing, their mind, heart, and soul never do.
 
   As I wrote about my last post about Fat Dad, and how we met, I have been over flowing with emotions today. I will say that reliving our first few months together made me fall in love with him all over again : )
 
      It also made me see how much we have grown. From where we started to where we are now, I couldn’t be more proud of what we have overcome together. One of my friends read the post and said to me are you sure this is right for your blog. For a minute I got what he was saying. The main reason I started this blog was to promote my business, and talking about past drug problems might not be something I want to associate with that, BUT…
 
I CAN’T CHANGE MY PAST!
 
   None of us can. I’m not ashamed of my past. There are some parts I’m not proud of, but it’s still MY past, MY mistakes, and I learned valuable lessons from them. I wouldn’t be the person I am today if it weren’t for my past, and I can say I am proud of the person those mistakes made me. Everyone out there has had to overcome something to get to where they are today. I won’t judge you for your past mistakes if you don’t judge me for mine, and even if you do judge me, then that is your loss.
 
Now it’s your turn! I want to get to know you so tell me what obstacles have you overcome to be who you are today? What mistakes did you make along the way? If it’s too private to post feel free to send me an email, and let’s continue growing together : )